30 prizes worth more than $ 20,000 will be drawn.
To obtain a ticket :
– Contact the Foundation at 514 321-8800, extension 305
– At the Foundation at 3530, Gouin East
Monday to Thursday, 9 am to 5 pm and Friday, 9 am to noon
– By Internet, on the link below
A ticket gives you the chance to win one of the thirty (30) prizes that will be awarded at the Grand Draw.
The Grand Draw is in two parts.
Draw of 30 winners: November 22, 2019
Prize draw for the 30 winners: November 29, 2019
Winners will be drawn on November 22, 2019, at 10 am, at the offices of the Marie-Clarac Hospital Foundation at 3530 Gouin Boulevard East, Montreal-Nord, Quebec, H1H 1B7.
Thirty (30) winning tickets will then be pre-selected and placed in a barrel specifically intended for the Grand Draw. These 30 winners will be contacted to participate in the Grand draw on November 29, 2019.
The Grand Draw on November 29, 2019, at 10 am, in the Mère Pierre Anne room at 3530, boulevard Gouin Est, Montreal-Nord, Quebec H1H 1B7.
The thirty (30) pre-selected winning tickets from November 22nd will be in the winner’s barrel (barrel No. 1).
In a second barrel (barrel No. 2) will be the numbers 1 to 30 each representing each of the 30 prizes.
– One after the other, the tickets will be randomly selected in the barrel of winners (barrel 1) by a representative of the Foundation.
– The winner will draw randomly in barrel No. 2, a number corresponding to a prize.
The 30 winners will be called randomly to draw one of 30 prizes.
If one or more of the 30 lucky winners are unable to be present on November 29, 2019 at the drawing, a member of the Foundation will randomly draw their prize on their behalf. Winners who were not able to attend the Grand Draw will claim their prizes at the Foundation office by December 13, 2019 for tickets attending events and before January 31, 2020, by Noon, for all other prizes.
By entering, the winner agrees to accept the prize awarded. Prizes are not redeemable in whole or in part for cash. Winners authorize the Marie-Clarac Hospital Foundation to use their names, photographs, voices and / or images for advertising purposes, without any form of remuneration.
Number of tickets in circulation: 500 – First number 001 – Last number 500
RACJ Draw License # 429552-1
LIST OF PRIZES:
- Box for 14 people for an event at the Bell Center * (value of $ 4000) – Donation from Montreal Gateway Terminals.
- Travel Credit ($ 2000 value) – Donation from Travel Action.
- Two-day stay for two people at the outfitter Réal Massé (value of $ 1040) – Donation from Pourvoirie Au Pays de Réal Massé.
- Necklace of Tahitian black pearls (value of $ 1000) – Donation from Nishi Pearls
- Lise Boisvert painting entitled The Dance of Flowers at Sunset (Acrylic on Canvas 30 “x 40”) ($ 1000 value) – Donation from Lise Boisvert, artist
- Lucie Chaîne painting entitled Spring Garden (mixed media 21 “x 28”) (Value of $ 1000) – Donation from Lucie Chaîné, artist
- Lucie Chaîne painting entitled Floral (mixed media 17 “x 23 ¼”) (value of $ 800) – Donation from Lucie Chaîné, artist
- Canvas on silk by Sylvie Bernadette entitled Research (value of $ 750) – Donation from Michel Grenier
- A two night and three day stay for two people at L’Étoile du Nord Vacation Center (value of $ 530) – Donation from L’Étoile du Nord – Community of the Sisters of Charity of St. Mary.
- 360 caramel scarves, 100% cashmere (value of $ 530) – Donation from Janor Imports.
- 9.7-inch tablet with 32 GB and Wi-Fi (value of $ 500) – Donation from Magnus Poirier.
- 9.7-inch Tablet PC with 32 GB and Wi-Fi (value of $ 500) – Donation from Magnus Poirier.
- Foursome with two electric carts on the Blue Course at Saint-Raphaël Golf Club (value of $ 500) – Donation from Saint-Raphaël Golf Club
- Gourmet meal accompanied by a selection of wines for two people at L’Atelier Joël Robuchon at the Montreal Casino (value of $ 500) – Donation from the Montreal Casino.
- Leonardo da Vinci Sport Center Gym membership for one year (value of $ 493) – Donation from the Leonardo da Vinci Center.
- A one-night stay at the Chateau Vaudreuil with Sunday brunch for two people (value of $ 450) – Donation from Château Vaudreuil.
- Painting by Clara D. Inness (1874-1932) (16 “x 20” oil on canvas) (Value of $450) – Donation from Biferali Fine Arts.
- A one-night stay at the Sheraton Laval with weekend brunch for two ($ 438 value) – Donation from Sheraton Laval
- Ceramic Royal gift certificate (value of $ 400) – Donation from Royal Ceramic.
- A one -night stay at the Montreal Hilton with brunch for two ($ 396 value) – Donation from Montreal Hilton.
- Two hockey tickets at the Bell Center * ($ 340 value) – Donation from A & A Demolition.
- Two hockey tickets at the Bell Center * in the Club Desjardins section (value of $ 340) – Donation from Choisy Laboratories Ltd.
- Two tickets for any event at the Bell Center * in the red seat section (value of $ 340) – Donation from Choisy Laboratories Ltd.
- Two hockey tickets at the Bell Center * (value of $ 340) – Donation from GBI Engineering Services.
- Two hockey tickets at the Bell Center * in the Club Desjardins section (value $ 340 ) Donation from Caisse Desjardins from Sault-au-Récollet-Montréal-Nord
- Two hockey tickets at the Bell Center * in the Club Desjardins section (value $ 340) – Donation from Montreal Gateway Terminals.
- Sculpture by Lise St-Cyr entitled Arabella (value of $ 300) – Donation from Lise St-Cyr, artist.
- Four tickets for the play, Les Hardings at Théâtre Jean-Duceppe at Place des Arts (value of $ 260) – Donation from the Jean Duceppe Company.
- Rubino Shoes Gift Certificate (value of $ 250) – Donation from Rubino Shoes.
- Nespresso Coffee Machine (value of $ 249) – Donation from Residence Angelica.
* Date to be determined by the donor according to the calendar of events.